Assistance in organising entry to the Polish market with a given product
If you are looking to enter the Polish market with a given product we can assist you terms marketing strategy and organising. We specialise in the organisation of product entry on the Polish market.
What services do you offer in terms of organising entry to the Polish market with a given product?
- Market research – analysing the current socioeconomic environment, analysing the competition etc.
- Help in terms of understanding local laws & regulations
- Assistance in any necessary paperwork or legal documents
- Market entry strategy – creating a range of options to achieve your product entry goals and beyond
- Finding partners – such as distributors
- Support in implementing product or service – establishing based on a plan the product into the market
What types of market entry options are there?
There are many different type of market entry options, some of them include:
- Direct exporting of your product – using an agent to export and sale your product in a new market
- Partnering with a local brand – co-operating with a local brand to sell your product
- Licensing – transferring rights of your product to another company that is located in the new market that you want to enter
- Joint Venture – enter the market with another company to share the risk. Essentially it would be two companies, running a new company.
- Buy a company in the market of your choosing
What is the cost of organising entry to the Polish market with a given product?
The cost of organising entry to the Polish market with a give product depends on the complexity of the product. No two product entries are the same. We give individual prices depending on the brand, complexity of the project and the length of the project. For more information in terms of cost please give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you with more information in terms of co-operation.