Marketing support for Czech businesses looking to enter Polish market
If you are a Czech business looking to enter the Polish market, we can help. Entering a new market even one that is geographically close to you and culturally similar, can still be a daunting task. There are many positive opportunities that come along with entering a new market. However, that does not mean there are not some challenges that you may encounter on your journey to expanding into a new market.
What services do we offer when supporting Czech businesses who are looking to enter the Polish market?
We offer the following services:
- We research the market especially the competition
- No one understands the culture in Poland better than Poles who live here
- Create website / online shop in Polish, Czech or English
- Create social media awareness for your brand
- Get your business in the press – we can help you advertise in local and national Polish press
- We help put together Google Ad-words specifically for Poland to increase interest and new clientele
What are the advantages of expanding my business into a new market?
There are several advantages of expanding business into a new market:
By opening up business or expanding your online business into a new market, you are able to reach new customers. The gain in new customers generally, leads to an increase in sales.
Building up your brand name
A wider customer base, the more respectable and public your business will become. By expanding into a new market, you are also expanding your brand.
Reducing overall competitors
By expanding into a new market you are minimising the amount of competition. An international brand will drive away any potential competition – especially if you are selling a great product or service.
What is the cost of marketing support for a Czech company looking to enter the Polish market?
The cost of marketing support for a Czech company looking to enter the Polish, will vary depending on the scale and complexity of the project. For more information about price, give us a call or send us an email.